The membership shall be open to all of the origin of the Saurashtra Leuva & Kadwa Patel Community, age 18 years and over, male or female, single or married.
A one time REGISTRATION fee of $50 for NEW member/s.Definition of Family:
(A) A couple or a couple with all unmarried children living together are considered as a single family.Married child/children are considered as a separate family.
(B)Sponsored permanent immigrant adults (living with fee paying Samaj members) with or without dependent children are considered as a separate family. Exceptions are parents (including in-laws) or young adults without income and living with their family
Annual Fees structure:
1) Single member family will pay half of the above yearly membership fees.
2) If not paid please pay one time registration fee $50.
3) For new members, first year is completely free and the fee for the next year will be due a first Diwali function, irrespective of their arrival time.
4) No fee for eligible Samaj member on Student visa in Canada
Membership Criteria for Student* Arrived in Canada on Student** Visa
The student* membership is open to all of the origin of the Saurashtra Kadwa & Leuva Patel Community, age 18 years and over, male or female but single only. In addition, each student must let SPSC secretory know 30 days before each event via email or phone call (email is highly recommended) to confirm their attendance at the event. This is mandatory in order to facilitate proper planning of each event i.e. food order, venue capacity etc. At any time SPSC has full right to refuse any request, which interferes with SPSC venue booking done in advance. Absolutely NO ADMISSISON if there is no confirmation of attendance in advance.
As a reminder you are attending SPSC event where only Saurashtra Kadwa & Leuva Patel Community can attend. SPSC has full right to execute rules and regulation at any time.Note: Fees can be paid by cash or cheque (payable to: SPSC) to our treasurer Minalben Godhani..
* Student may eligible to register with Samaj if his/her origin or native town is in Saurashtra and belongs to Kadva or Leuva patel family & must provide proof
** Must provide at least one solid & authentic reference from SPSC Canada or at least two families from India (Certain conditions applied and Samaj has all right of making decision)